Please enter search criteria
End of Term Buyback
Please check back at a later time for Fall 2018 dates and times!
- UMBC or government issue ID required for buyback
- End of term and back to school buyback dates are posted regularly. The bookstore pays 50% of the retail price for needed texts during these times.
- Buyback takes place the week of finals for the Fall and Spring semesters. Look for our advertisements for exact dates each semester, or call the textbook desk at 410-455-2699.
Buyback Pricing Guide
- Retail: Represent those titles our campus instructors have adopted and, if in resalable condition, generally earn 50% of the retail price until we reach our quota.
- Wholesale: Are purchased if they are not needed on our campus, but have a national demand. Up to 35% of the retail price may be paid for these books in resalable condition.
- No Value: We do not buy photocopied course packets, damaged books, and most old editions.