Please enter search criteria
Ebooks are electronic versions of textbooks that may be accessed on a computer or mobile device.
- Look for the symbol on the online course materials list or the orange sticker on the shelf tags in the store.
- EBK precedes the title and indicates that the listing refers to an electronic version of the book.
- Most ebooks may be downloaded from the Bookstore website and purchased in the store, but some are only available via in-store access codes.
- Requirements and specifications vary by publisher and title. Click the 'requirements' link next to each ebook title on your list to determine compatibility and rules.
- Most ebooks may be accessed via Android and iOS devices such Apple iPad and iPad Mini.
- Most titles are not compatible with traditional Kindle and Nook devices.
An orange ebook sticker on the shelf tag means an electronic version is available.